Creating SD-DVD's from HD Source

Posted by Chuck Spaulding 
Creating SD-DVD's from HD Source
October 03, 2010 07:20PM
I've been working exclusively in HD for the past three years and I'm dumbfounded how quickly I have forgotten how to do the most basic things in SD, or more specifically DVDStudeoPro [which I have avoided like the plague].

I've been creating Blu-ray rushes through "Share to" which also works great for the occasional SD-DVD, a producer just asked me for 10 SD-DVD copies.

I copied the Audio TS and Video TS folders from the SD-DVD I created through the "Share to" process and that didn't work, though it did play in one of my DVD players it wouldn't play on the Mac or PC so I'm guessing this is not the right way to do this.

What is the easiest way to burn 10 SD-DVD's? I don't need to author the DVD, no need for menus or chapter markers etc., just play.
Re: Creating SD-DVD's from HD Source
October 03, 2010 07:31PM
? Open DVDSP.
? Make sure you have the correct settings for your desired output and country. If you make changes, start a new project.
? Find the 'Assets' tab at the bottom left.
? Import your footage here with the 'import' button
? Find the 'Graphical view' window' above this
? Select the blue menu button and hit the delete key to remove it
? Drag and drop your imported footage from the Assets tab to the green track 1 box
? Right click on the green box and choose 'first play'. This makes the DVD just start up with this vision
? Burn

October 04, 2010 01:40AM
Jude's words in pictures:

[strypesinpost.com]

www.strypesinpost.com
October 04, 2010 10:36AM
Thanks guys, that was exactly what I was searching for.

GotRdone...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics