Out of Memory, I thought I'd seen a solution to this.

Posted by Ethan 
Out of Memory, I thought I'd seen a solution to this.
October 20, 2011 02:30PM
I have a ProRes 422 timeline and I get out of memory messages when I am trying to render. If I quit FCP and re-open, it will then render. How can I fix this and not have to re-open FCP?
Re: Out of Memory, I thought I'd seen a solution to this.
October 22, 2011 01:39PM
This is generally caused by corrupt or invalid media in your timeline. It can be caused by using a codec that is unsuitable for editing (e.g. H.264 or FLV), by images that are too large (more than 4000px in width or height) or by images that are not RGB.

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metadata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...
October 24, 2011 01:07AM
I get this error message. When I render a precooked piece of video, ie exported as a QuickTime and brought back into the sequence, and I've added a title and a blurred box. I restart QuickTime and it renders.

Rendering in pieces, ie rendering a 20 sec clip in two parts seems to work.

Ethan@advantagevideosystems.com

[www.advantagevideosystems.com]
[www.imdb.com]
[ethan-editor.blogspot.com] (My Reel)

GOING TO NAB2018? USE OUR FREE CODE:LV8875
And visit our booth in South Lower Hall @ SL14916
October 24, 2011 01:27AM
A-ha, turning off external playback to my matrox mini seems to resolve the issue. So I hit command f12, render and then Hit command f12 again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics