Exporting FCP project in to Avid

Posted by Mack Truck 
Exporting FCP project in to Avid
October 24, 2011 11:59AM
Now that Automatic Duck is long gone, how do you do that ??
Re: Exporting FCP project in to Avid
October 24, 2011 04:31PM
good question.
i assume you've tried their website, and seen the message:

"Harry and I are currently working out the details of a new Automatic Duck web site where our customers will be able to find all of the Automatic Duck products and related information, so please stay tuned!"

so it's not dead (hopefully)

have you tried contacting them?

nick
October 24, 2011 11:13PM
Can Premiere Pro in CS5.5 do it?
October 25, 2011 02:16AM
Boris Transfer FCP can help get sequences across. Not sure what to do about the bins/dailies. I've heard of people using Cinema Tools to export ALEs, but I'm not sure exactly how that works.

- Justin Barham -
October 25, 2011 06:32PM
i think that would be Sebsky Tools.

bad news is i just did a very quick search for it, and it seems like it might not be around anymore.

nick
October 28, 2011 07:53PM
good news, folks,
Auto Duck is back up, and the plugins now FREE!

[74.220.215.54]

Automatic Duck news
October 28, 2011
If you missed our mail last month you should check it out as it got a lot of people talking. Today we have a follow-up.
Our web site has relaunched* and while the overall look of the site is similar there is a dramatic difference in how we are distributing our plug-ins.
Starting today Pro Import AE, Pro Import FCP and Pro Export FCP (both versions, for FCP7 and FCPX) are available at no charge. You read this right. Free.
We are unable to provide support at the same level as we have over the years, but we didn't want these plug-ins to go away while they remain useful. So if you can make use of these plug-ins in your projects, enjoy!

Thank you to all of our users, working with you for the last 10 1/2 years was a truly wonderful experience.
- Wes and Harry
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics