EOS Log and Transfer Plugin

Posted by TroyChristian 
EOS Log and Transfer Plugin
November 12, 2011 12:32PM
Hi all-

I had to reinstall the OSX on my laptop. I chose Snow Leopard (as I'll be adding AVID to my tool kit). I tried to locate the EOS Log and Transfer Plugin from Canon and can't seem to find it online. Anyone know where I can download it from?

Is the absence of it on the Canon site spell an abandonment of FCP 7?

Thanks!

Troy
Re: EOS Log and Transfer Plugin
November 12, 2011 01:43PM
The Canon Log and Transfer plugin has always been difficult to find on Canon's site. You can get it here under Drivers and Software. Select Mac OS X under Operating System for it to appear in the list.

[usa.canon.com]

Also, if you are planning to install Avid Media Composer 6 when it is released next week, please note that it is certified for Lion only.

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metadata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...
November 12, 2011 02:17PM
Thanks Jon-

But somehow I still don't see it there. That is where I was looking before. After entering the OS it isn't listed. Am I missing something? (other than the file for download)
November 12, 2011 02:19PM
found it - had to enter OSX not OSX 10.6
November 12, 2011 02:21PM
And thanks for the heads up on Lion ... man my editing landscape is gonna change over the coming months... but I s'pose I am not alone on that ...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics