Export Problems Since Upgrading to Mountain Lion

Posted by judyeditor 
Export Problems Since Upgrading to Mountain Lion
May 19, 2013 04:25AM
I upgraded to Mountain Lion a few days ago and ever since I haven't been able to export to either Youtube, Google Drive, or Vimeo. The error message refers to a connection to the internet problem, which doesn't make sense. Has anyone had this issue? Comments and solutions most will be most appreciated.
Judy
Re: Export Problems Since Upgrading to Mountain Lion
May 21, 2013 10:36AM
Any takers on this question? Would love an answer on my export problem. Thanks.
June 06, 2013 05:36PM
Not sure exactly how you're Exporting (are you trying to 'Share' to these services via FCP7?) but it may be due to the system-wide account settings that Mountain Lion uses; if you go to the System Prefs, you'll see under 'Mail, Contacts & Calendars' that you can log in to various services there so that they're available to all applications.

June 07, 2013 05:18AM
why not just custom-export your sequence via quicktime conversion or compressor in accordance with youtube/vimeo encoding instructions, then save the settings as a preset?

WM
June 09, 2013 07:09PM
I can do that - and have - but was just annoyed that a feature I found helpful was no longer available to me. However, I think I've solved the problem. One of the error messages said 'video too long' - it was only 3.5 minutes. But after shortening the video description I was able to Share to Youtube.
Thanks!
Judy
June 09, 2013 07:09PM
have to look at that - thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics