Posted by ClayC 
Yet another other
November 06, 2013 06:22AM
This just arrived in the mailbox:

[hitfilm.com]

Smoke for $399.
Re: Yet another other
November 06, 2013 08:14AM
The more on the market the better! Past Shake users should be happy!
November 06, 2013 01:06PM
Yeah just got mailed about this - anyone tried it yet?

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
November 06, 2013 01:12PM
Tried to get these guys to demo at the Amsterdam and London SuperMeet, but they never responded. Which makes me wonder about their support. They have all these grand ideas of taking over the world but don't respond to emails, at least to mine.

Michael Horton
-------------------
November 06, 2013 01:18PM
They had a KickStarter campaign to bring it to Mac a few months ago and now it's out? That was quick!

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metadata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...
November 06, 2013 01:32PM
Just tried the demo and sluggish on skippy playback on my old MacBookPro 2010 17" whereas FCP7, Premiere, Avid work fine and FCPX screams.

Also you can't drag and drop edit or import which is perhaps weirdly always the first thing I check on an NLE...

Not impressed so far.

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics