JPEG in FCP 7 blurry

Posted by Delphinus 
JPEG in FCP 7 blurry
December 29, 2014 04:48PM
Several weeks ago I posted that I brought a jpeg into a DV timeline and it looked very blurry and sort. The jpeg was a chart I made in Photoshop, basically background blue and white lettering. When I brought it into FCP 7 it went terribly soft and blurry. The suggestion I had from Shane was to change the jpeg to a png, which I did. No change at all. Any idea what I am doing wrong? The first time I brought it in it was 300dpi, but I also reduced it to 72 dpi in both jpeg and png ... no change. Thanks for any suggestions.
Stan

FCP 7
MacPro
OS X 10.6.8
2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
3 GB Memory
Over 3TB harddrive space
Re: JPEG in FCP 7 blurry
December 29, 2014 08:28PM
Make sure the dimensions of your picture fit, or nearly fit, the dimensions of your sequence. So, a PAL widescreen DV sequence would be 1024 x 576.

Also, render your picture, and make sure to look at it on a broadcast monitor, or at least a television, before freaking out too much. DV looks pretty horrible on computers.

Re: JPEG in FCP 7 blurry
July 07, 2016 06:00AM
Really this information is very helpful for me.I am glad for getting this type information.I am a student and i am searching different types information and links for my academic work but rarely get the genuine resources.Now i am working on my research paper with the help of different resources like internet and online and offline websites.If you know anything please share with me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics