Flickering text effect?

Posted by MetalGuru 
Flickering text effect?
May 22, 2017 11:41AM
I've created a red text graphic in Photoshop and saved it as a .png file. I'd like to add an effect where the text flickers through various shades of red. Is there a filter that will do this?
Re: Flickering text effect?
May 22, 2017 06:44PM
you'd need more than one effect for that.

one would probably be the "Bink" filter, which will "blink" a clip on and off according to values you enter.

the other would be a way to change the colour of the text.
you could keyframe a colour correction filter to do that.
don't use the 3-way colour corrector, the simpler colour corrector has a hue wheel.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login


  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics