Can't De-select "Render in RGB"!!!

Posted by Walt 
<HTML>I have been having problems with FCP2 making my footage washed out when I render the footage, I've been told that all I need to do is to de-select "render in RGB" and it will be fine. I would love to try that but it is grayed out and will not let me de-select it. I tried going to Sequence-->Settings-->Video Processing... But it was grayed out. Can someone walk through step by step how to change this setting...I'm coming close to a dead line and I'm begining to freak out!!! Thanx.</HTML>
<HTML>Are you sure you are NOT in Cutting Station mode? Check you user mode prefs and go to standard.

mike</HTML>
<HTML>I'm not in cutting station mode...and I don't know if this relates at all, but when I play the clip in the time line without the VX2000 attached it comes up with a droped frames error, but when it is connected there is no message and everything plays smoothly....</HTML>
<HTML>Did you install Cleaner? If so go into your extension folder and trash the RADDV extensions. If not, trash your FCP prefs and consider installing FCP again.

mike</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics