Assistant Editors

Posted by Richard Clark 
Assistant Editors
July 22, 2001 06:21PM
<HTML>Some time/days/weeks ago I posted, on the jobs page, a request for anyone interested, to send me a resume, by snailmail, as I am looking for an assistant. i received some excellent resumes and one person even drove from the South Coast to venice to personally drop theirs off, however I also received personal feedback that some were offended by my, I guess 'wordage', is the best way to put it. I am interested in constructive feedback as I may quite well be out of step with the mindset of those who read and dissect these lists. Feel free to use whatever language you consider appropriate but please do not post anonymously as, I believe, there is very little integrity in hiding behind that particular mask. My tongue is only somewhat in my cheek left cheek, or was that my right, mmmm!</HTML>
Re: Assistant Editors
July 22, 2001 10:58PM
<HTML>Hi Richard
Sooner or later we ALL will offend someone at sometime on this thing we call public forums. It is inevitable. For those of us who are amateur in the use of emoticons we are at a particular disadvantage.

No need to feel badly about your choice of words. You are a true gentleman for admitting that perhaps someone might have ben offended and instead of getting defensive as most people do, you chose to seek council.

That's class.

mike</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics