Way OT

Posted by Clarence Larson 
Way OT
June 22, 2005 06:33PM
At least it's QT.

[waxy.org]

And this forum moves so fast, it'll be gone in no time.
Re: Way OT - funny!
June 22, 2005 08:11PM
<<And this forum moves so fast, it'll be gone in no time.>>

That would be too bad, because that silly little movie cracked me up.

- Justin Barham -
Re: Way OT
June 22, 2005 08:31PM
...not fast enough winking smiley

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

June 23, 2005 01:50AM
what the PHOQ ?!??!?! im sooooo sick of all the TC bashing!!!! can we all get over that already - PLEASE?!??!!?!?
cruise operates on a whole different level than the rest of the world (and largely becuse we ask him to - thats kind of HIS JOB) ....

and i challenge any of us to be better than that if given his latitude. which one of us wouldnt go a bit nuts if whats her face katie actress wasnt in our bed on a daily basis? shut the PHOQ UP the lot of you!!!!!

im not saying hes without fault, but DAMN, cant we find about 18,000 other things to bitch about??? give the guy his peace, any one of use would trash our FCP kit to edit Mission impossible V. whatever and we all know it
June 23, 2005 01:56AM
use = us, sorry for the above typo
June 23, 2005 01:58AM
although that WAS kind of a funny clip!
June 23, 2005 03:24AM
I thought that was hysterical. Course I just got back from drinking

Michael Horton
-------------------
June 23, 2005 05:21AM
me too! and everyone was bashing TC, (explanation for my soapbox stance a few posts up... sorry)
June 23, 2005 08:03AM
Just plain Hilarious! Add a little Star Wars music and Sapphire plugins and you have - Emperor Junior
June 23, 2005 09:44AM
Since we're WAY OT - any one catch this little gem from the AP wire?

--------------------------------------------
Giant Popsicle Melts, Floods NYC Park

NEW YORK - An attempt to raise the world's largest ice pop in a city square ended with a scene straight out of a disaster film - but much stickier.

The 25-foot-tall, 17 1/2-ton treat of frozen Snapple juice melted faster than expected Tuesday, flooding Union Square in downtown Manhattan with kiwi-strawberry-flavored fluid that sent pedestrians scurrying for higher ground.
--------------------------------------------

OK - how much do you all wanna bet the AD on the shoot get's blamed for the whole thing?

Ian
June 23, 2005 01:53PM
<<m sooooo sick of all the TC bashing!!!! can we all get over that already - PLEASE?!??!!?!?>>

I hear you. I think if I had Tom Cruise's life I'd be a lot more bonkers-happy than him. Still, I think the video is just plain funny in and of itself.

- Justin Barham -
June 23, 2005 05:22PM
The video is funny. We owe TC respect as a professional in person. His paycheck and his lifestyle mean we should be able to take the occasional pot shot, and giggle at the funny video without guilt.

Bitching and whining about TC are not cool. How to judge what's fair?
Just ask yourself - What would South Park do?

"TC slushed by giant popsicle - Now that would be funny."

Ian
June 23, 2005 05:37PM
Ian Graham wrote:

> Just ask yourself - What would South Park do?

Yeah..pity poor Mel Gibson

Michael Horton
-------------------
June 23, 2005 05:47PM
now if my girlfriend would just stop thinking about HIM when shes with me... i'd be much better off.....
June 23, 2005 06:45PM
What SW do you think was used for the FX? I know that the PowerStart title had lightning zaps and I was told it was done in AE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics