nested bull malarkie

Posted by J.Corbett 
nested bull malarkie
August 30, 2005 06:21PM
do i have to convert nested sequences into qt b4 i can export??
Re: nested bull malarkie
August 30, 2005 07:37PM
Wha? Wher? Please splain!
August 30, 2005 09:42PM
A nested sequence is just like any other sequence. Export as per normal.
August 30, 2005 11:56PM
Your thread titles crack me up grinning smiley

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

August 31, 2005 05:34AM
i had some problems when exporting qt. i had 2 nest in a sequence and once the qt export was finished on the other end i got just the nest. i am sure that i had everything selected in the TL. i havent been able to recreate it except for the 2 time s it did happen.

post-thank ya
August 31, 2005 01:19PM
J., you've got to be clearer with your descriptions:

> i had 2 nest in a sequence and once the qt export was finished on the other
> end i got just the nest.

Huh?

Type slowly, grammatically, watch your syntax and diction. This forum is basically a long-distance, "blindfolded" troubleshooting community and unless we can see what you're trying to describe, we won't be able to make informed suggestions.
August 31, 2005 11:37PM
i had a 9sec nest in the begining of the sequence and that same nest at the end of my 54sec sequence. i exported to qt and only got the 2 nest as if i had put them into the timeline back to back. the other 36sec inbetween just disappeared. however it only happened 2 times and i was asking because i was thinking it was a warning of worse things to come. i am a bit of a fcp crash-a-phobic since it use to happen to me often in fcp4.5.

thanks man you are always a help to me i probly have more answers from you than most, not to say that others do not help.
and i am a terrible typist so i will try my best to be clear without over fluffing

quote:
" a limitation of explination is not a limitation in understanding it is just a limit of the ability to teach. when i fight some will see the art and others will see the technic, rarely will you have one to see both....", Bruce Lee
September 01, 2005 01:38AM
OK, what's in the 36 seconds between your nested sequences?

It could be a matter of corrupt preferences, or mistakenly having selected only the nested sequences for export, or a track having been turned off by mistake. Have you tried *not* using the nests for the export -- eg. copying the contents of the nested sequences into the timeline? It might help to nail down if it's the nesting that's causing the problems, or something else altogether.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics