Last Call for Entries: LA Comedy Shorts Film Festival 2011

Posted by LA Comedy Shorts 
Last Call for Entries: LA Comedy Shorts Film Festival 2011
December 15, 2010 04:13PM
Our extended deadline is DECEMBER 20TH! submit your work today!

Think you?re funny? Submit now to the L.A. Comedy Shorts Film Festival and
Screenplay Competition!

Hobnob with the Comedy Elite. Screen your film on Comedy Central?s Atom TV.
Party down at LA Comedy Shorts, named one of the ?Top Ten Film Festivals in the
US? by the Brooks Institute and a ?Top 25 Festival Worth the Fee? by Moviemaker
Magazine!

L.A. Comedy Shorts attracts heavyweights from the world of comedy. Major sponsors
include Will Ferrell and Judd Apatow?s website ?FunnyOrDie.com?, Cartoon Network,
Atom.com and Atom TV on Comedy Central, and Fremantle?s Atomic Wedgie. Celebrity
participants have included Jane Lynch, Adam Carolla, Patrick Warburton, Mark Hamill,
Dax Shepard, Bobcat Goldthwait, Missi Pyle, Bob Odenkirk, Julie Bowen, Aisha Tyler,
Dave Koechner and many more. Winners receive cash, prizes and valuable industry
meetings and all filmmakers and screenwriter finalists receive industry exposure.
Winning scripts and films have been requested or reviewed by CAA, ICM, UTA, Gersh
Agency, Disney, Benderspink and many others.

Now accepting entries in the following categories:

- Feature Comedy Screenplays

- Short Comedy Screenplays

- Student Comedy Shorts

- Animated Comedy Shorts

- Half-Hour Comedy Pilot Scripts

- Short Comedy Films (30 minutes and under)

Submit now and SAVE (Regular Deadline is November 3rd), or procrastinate and submit
by our Final Deadline on December 20th.

Of course, we think LA Comedy Shorts is pretty great. But don?t take our word for it:

"I wanted to write?and thank you one more time for the chance to be a part of the
festival. Now, especially in the wake of it, seeing the press we're getting and contacts?
it?s clear this experience has been invaluable to mine and Raymond's careers. In short, it's
been a Game Changer." ? Ryan Gould, Filmmaker (Sex Ed and BFFs)

"Good programming, great screening attendance and terrific parties! ?By far it's one of
the best I've ever been to!" ? Justin Lutsky, Filmmaker (Action Hero?s Guide to Saving
Lives)

"The whole weekend people kept asking me if I was nervous about the winners being
announced at the awards ceremony and I would honestly answer, "No, I feel like I've
already won." Just being a finalist exceeded any expectations and got me in touch with
people I know will help me further my career." - Michelle Beakler, 2010 Screenwriting

Finalist (?All For Love?)

SUBMIT DIRECT THROUGH www.lacomedyshorts.com and save $5 with
discount code LACS2011!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics