Workshop - Business Survival in the New Economy with Lawrence Jordan

Posted by Jodada 
Workshop - Business Survival in the New Economy with Lawrence Jordan
February 17, 2011 01:05PM
Hi LAFCPUGGer's,

Michael was kind enough to let me post this as a follow-up to my article and presentation at the January meeting. If you are interested click on the link below for more info, and feel free to shoot me an email lj (at) jodada (dot) com if you have any additional questions.

Have You Heard?
There's a Revolution Going On!

These People Utilized the Power of Web 2.0 and Social Media
to Radically Alter Their Lives! Are You Ready to Harness it to REVOLUTIONIZE Your Business??

A Full-Day Intensive Workshop
Freelancing in the New Economy:
Employment and Income Producing Strategies for Creative Professionals

The world is a rapidly changing place and as creative freelancers, boutique creative service business owners and creative entrepreneurs you're selling yourself short by not taking notice and implementing some steps to change with it.

In just a few short years our world has been upended by changes in technology. We have moved primarily from an industrial economy, one where we make a lot of stuff, like washing machines, toasters, cars, etc., to an information economy, one in which we push around bunches of "bits", the ones and zeros which make up our new world. It's the economy of Google, Smart Devices, Facebook, Wikipedia and Amazon.

The fact of the matter is if we are to survive as creatives and not be swept away by the multiple challenges of outsourcing, globalization and the commoditization of our skill sets, we are going to need to equip ourselves with new tools and techniques which will enable us to effectively compete.
This is the core of what the Creative Freelancer Workshop is about.

Cilck on over to the info page to find out more. Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you at the workshop.

Best,
Lawrence Jordan
Freelancermojo.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics