Video Production Business For Sale for $5000

Posted by verdugomedia 
Video Production Business For Sale for $5000
April 19, 2011 08:06PM
I am considering selling everything and going to Europe for a month. I have an editing and videography business that pulls in about 40,000 a year, you could easily take it even further. I am a talented and experienced videographer and editor, and have done well the last 10 years, just burnt out working alone right now, and want to work as part of an existing team for awhile.

This package deal includes my business and domain name (if desired), access to my client database (I will include a newsletter blast introducing and recommending you as the new owner of the business as part of the deal), and my inventory. You are basically buying a job and an opportunity for self-employment, however it will be up to you and your skills to take what is basically a small startup, and to grow and expand it in any direction you wish.

You may also likely have the option of picking up the rent on this office if you wish. It's a prime Silverlake location on Sunset Blvd. for $475 a month, 175 square feet big enough for a small team - it will probably be month to month, as the lease is ended, we'll discuss with the landlord if you wish to keep the office, it's not really part of the deal of course, you would just get a jump on renting it and all the stuff is here.

My inventory includes the following:

Panasonic AG-DVX100
Apple G5 Tower Power PC, 4 x 2.5 GHz, 8.5 GB DDR2 SDRAM
(This computer has every imaginable editing and multimedia software you could probably need, running FCP 6, latest update. Crazy fast and powerful. This is good for making money right away to eventually buy an Intel Mac, or maybe for an intern or employee)
Beautiful Huge Apple Monitor (call for dimensions)
Velbon tripod
Sennheiser ME-66 shotgun mic
Handheld mic
PAGlight with battery
3 camera batteries
Tamrac camera case
long and short XLR cords, and dozens of cables, adaptors etc
2 500 GB external drives
Lots of blank CD, DVD and DV media
Computer desk
Office furniture, incl two very nice office chairs, bookshelves, refrigerator, kitchenette, microwave, storage bins, office mats etc.
Exercise bicycle
File cabinet
Water cooler
Whiteboard and magnetic board

I"ll even throw in lots of extras including expensive software books, office supplies, art etc.

This price might be negotiable. If no one throws in an offer, I"ll take it as a sign to keep continuing the business.
You could make 5,000 the first month alone, and my client references are possibly the most valuable part of this.

Send me an email. Also, I'M NOT SELLING ANYTHING SEPARATELY, it's a package deal. Call Shannon at 818-841-1586
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics