FCP X Native Sync engine vs Plural Eyes vs WooWave Sync Pro?

Posted by igor 
FCP X Native Sync engine vs Plural Eyes vs WooWave Sync Pro?
September 20, 2012 06:23AM
What Plural Eyes did 5 years ago has finally being seen as something useful both from Apple FCP X and the new engine
WooWave Sync Pro.
How do they compare ?

I tested all three of them with this footage and while Plural Eyes was a bit faster (10%) , WooWave was extremely precise.
Apple FCP X sync engine was ok,but with more false positives than the other two but lacking many features such as camera/recorder selection, which made it extremely slow with many files (at least on my Core2Duo).

Now, the ethics part
Myself being one of the main developers of WooWave Sync Pro, I would appreciate if you could try your own tests as we lacked testers during the last 18 months while writing the engine.
Myself being an editor for many years, it was really amazing to learn C and apply something that would be useful for me and many other colleague editors around the world.
The software will be free for all those living in countries below average GDP, all they need is to ask for a license.

Thanks for reading this, and if someone really thinks that it was a waste of time and kind of spam, I apologize

regards,
Igor
WooWave.com

main developer
Re: FCP X Native Sync engine vs Plural Eyes vs WooWave Sync Pro?
September 20, 2012 07:47PM
Why such a funky name? No screen grabs of the UI? No compatibility list?

www.strypesinpost.com
Re: FCP X Native Sync engine vs Plural Eyes vs WooWave Sync Pro?
September 21, 2012 10:16AM
Generational issue? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

I would really appreciate feedback. I am sure we got something that could be changed and done better.

regards
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics