ARRIRAW Toolkit v2.0 for MacOSX - GPU Accelerated!

Posted by robertmonaghan 
ARRIRAW Toolkit v2.0 for MacOSX - GPU Accelerated!
March 16, 2013 10:42AM
Hi Everyone,

I am about to place ARRIRAW Toolkit v2.0 online, shortly. This new version is GPU accelerated!

For those that haven't looked at it, the ARRIRAW Toolkit is a QuickTime component that plays back your ARRIRAW sequences. When installed, most QuickTime compatible packages can load, play and transcode ARRIRAW footage, as if it were a movie. But without rendering, wrapping, or any other processes.

For example, you could use an "Link to AMA Files.." menu command to import the ARRIRAW right into Avid MC 6. (With Avid MC 6.0.3, you can even play the files!)

Or, with Compressor 4.0, you can export ARRIRAW into LogC or Rec709 ProRes movies at full Res, rather than just 1920x1080.

Final Cut Pro 7 will also import and play the footage as well!

The ARRIRAW QuickTime component uses ARRI's own color science, so that color reproduction is spot on.
(Keeping in mind that QuickTime itself adds Gamma and ICC profile corrections over top of the displayed imagery, of course. - Contact us for a better explanation, if needed.)

The software "should" be compatible with ARRI Alexa SUP3 and later.
Shortly, I will detail a list of compatible recorder hardware. So far, Codex equipment works well.

I expect to have a downloadable posted soon.

Notes:
The new price for the basic package is $279.00 USD.
This package no longer includes the ARRI LogC Filter. This will be updated an sold separately.
The minimum system requirements is MacOSX 10.7.5, with an OpenCL compatible GPU.
MacOSX 10.8.3 is highly recommended. A high speed RAID is also needed for playback.

Bob..

Robert Monaghan, CEO
Glue Tools LLC
POBox 24124
Santa Barbara, CA, 93121
United States

tel: +1 805 456 7997
fax: +1 805 456 7998

[www.gluetools.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics