Win a motorized slider with Videvo.net

Posted by Videvo 
Win a motorized slider with Videvo.net
June 19, 2014 10:57AM
Hi guys,

A quick introduction - my name is Tom and I am a member of the video team at Videvo.net. Videvo offers free stock footage and motion graphics for use in any project. During the month of July, we've teamed up with Digislider.co.uk to offer you the chance to win a one of their top motorized slider kits for video and timelapse.
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is upload you own unused b-roll to the Videvo library - every upload counts as one entry to the prize draw to win the slider kit, so the more you upload the higher your chances of winning. Additionally you will be helping others with their own video projects, which can only be a good thing. Please note that once uploaded your clips will be available to download on the site for free and will be used in other projects (you can choose to license your clips under Creative Commons 3.0) - if you are uncomfortable with this then this giveaway probably isn't for you smiling smiley
If however you have tons of unused b-roll lying around gathering dust this is a great opportunity to get your hands on a great piece of kit.

For more information about the competition please visit http://www.videvo.net/blog/win-a-motorised-slider-with-videvo/

I'm here to answer any questions/comments you might have (good or bad) so fire away.

All the best,

Tom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics