Posted by Michael Horton 
Free Hugs
October 10, 2006 07:24PM
This will make you smile

Michael Horton
-------------------
Re: Free Hugs
October 11, 2006 10:54AM
I just heard an interview with the Sick Puppies the other day about this. The lead singer actually made the video out of shots he took of his best mate - the free hugs guy. He made it while he was in the US, because he missed him. They met when the sick puppies guy got a free hug, and became best friends. I think it's in Sydney .. could be Melbourne. Cute, anyway.

October 11, 2006 11:31AM
From the comments I read, it was shot in Sydney. Apparently the hugs were "banned" because of liability issues. Guess people can get hurt by hugs.

Michael Horton
-------------------
October 11, 2006 03:26PM
after spending a couple of days with 911 cover up stuff......what an incredible affirmation of humanity.

Cameron Young
October 11, 2006 09:43PM
What's great about this video is that it demonstrates the power of the story. I mean, the quality of the footage is awful, the editing is amateur, the compression is terrible, the colour is woeful, and the graphics are bad.

But none of that matters. All that matters is that the story is well told. The message is there, and it's strong enough to let you ignore the technical shortcomings.

October 11, 2006 09:52PM
yeah that is wonderful to see that. it was hard to get one but the hugs came in after all.

hey mike can i hug you i am feeling nuturing.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
October 11, 2006 10:04PM
I'm all for hugs. Available for them anytime.

Michael Horton
-------------------
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics