Sandra K ....latest Video

Posted by Gordon Nicol 
Sandra K ....latest Video
November 14, 2006 09:16PM
Back in July I submitted a video of Karigirwa Sandra who is my adopted African daughter and quite a few people were anxious to see clips of Sandra (in person) singing her wonderful songs sung in Kinyarwandan. Well, here she is ..............
[www.sandrak123.com] and click on "Nyina Wumuntu."
Sandra didn't even think the video that was being shot was for real and, as you can see, she's a real natural and on her way to being a star.

Gordon Nicol

Gordon

Gordon Nicol
President Scotch Productions, Inc.
"Please live simply that others may simply live"

www.scotchproductions.com
www.spivideo.com
www.morphalot.com
Re: Sandra K ....latest Video
November 15, 2006 03:40PM
Hi Gordon.
What a beautiful song and Sandra is very natural and it looks like when borned she was already singing. Excelent voice.
The video is good, it shows the pictures of ,sometimes, a forgotten continent. Africa and the people who live there. Here in Portugal we share our culture and fellings with the portuguese spoken african contries.
In the begining of the video the name "Sandra" looks to be out of the safety areas, later, around 3:43 the geometrics of the footage in the video should be corrected. The pictures are on top of each other and we can not read the message of it. Effects when applyed should mean something.

Rui Barros
Editor Colorist Trainer
Lisbon, Portugal
RTP Post-Production
Apple Certified Trainer FCP 7
Apple Certified Pro FCP 7
Re: Sandra K ....latest Video
November 15, 2006 07:37PM
Rui,
Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the video.
Regarding the effects and the text, I had no part in shooting or editing this video. It was shot in Rwanda and edited in Uganda.
Best to you in Portugal. I visited Villamoura near Albuifera a few years ago and enjoyed it very much. My brother was married to a Portuguese woman.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics