lines and walls

Posted by h077314 
lines and walls
March 21, 2007 02:16AM
Click me!!!

Scroll down after the view, if you care to read about this work...

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l

This is short demo pieces of my house project. I tried to explore how house created under mathematical and geographical rules.
Re: lines and walls
March 21, 2007 02:21PM
uh...... ok?
Hehe
March 21, 2007 04:13PM
My original message must threw you off balance. I edited and made it simple.

=)
March 21, 2007 04:27PM
no. it actually made more sense before.
March 22, 2007 01:55AM
Nice work H. I love conceptual works like this.

A couple of points. One - it was just a bit long. Started to lose focus by close to the three quarter mark.

Two - although I love the soundtrack being the 'normal' house noises - the habitat noises - maybe you could add interest in here - add story - instead? I mean, you could put in an argument between two people, or someone trying to convince someone else to sleep with them, or someone reading a last will and testament so that (three) it could come to some sort of conclusion.

Although it's conceptual, it still needs to lead you somewhere. There has to be an underlying emotion or concept that you're trying to express. I get that right now you're trying to express the beauty of the house, and it is beautiful - especially the light changes at the end, but as a short, you could use this vision and take it much further.

If you wanted to, that is. This stuff is all just what I thought would be cool and add a layer to your text.

March 24, 2007 08:55PM
The movie is very interesting. It's something an architecture student would've made ...

I agree with Jude, the light changing and the shapes create a nice feeling.

I even liked the sound of children. It contrasted well with the simplicity of the walls and the straight lines ... as if life is complicated despite us wanting to make it simple.

I wouldn't change a thing, except for add titles.

Congratulations.

Vic
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics