OT: Magic Bullet 3 is coming...

Posted by grafixjoe 
OT: Magic Bullet 3 is coming...
July 15, 2007 01:06PM
Uh oh...just when I thought "Color" was going to be the only choice...this is gonna blow you "coloristas" away. A total reworking of the interface & interactions with the FX. I can't wait to upgrade my 2.1 Suite for After Effects. Here's a sneak peek given by Stu Mashwitz himself (VFX wiz / creator):

[www.studiodaily.com]

Upgrade pricing (VERY reasonable for MB Editor / Suite license owners):

[redgiantsoftware.com]

This looks to be an earth shaker, folks (IMHO). Have a look.

Joey

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

Re: OT: Magic Bullet 3 is coming...
July 16, 2007 09:25PM
That's a cool app, but I don't think it's a replacement for Color. It's great for designing looks, but no real secondaries kind of limits it to that. Not that that is a terrible limit - most people would probably be a lot better off with something this simple and fun.

July 17, 2007 03:40PM
It may not be a replacement, Jude...but it's a heck of a lot more fun & cooler to use, which will attract many more people to it rather than the Mac OS 7.5.3.-ish "Color" interface winking smiley

July 17, 2007 08:52PM
Yeah I agree - especially since it has the standalone feature, so you don't have to own and learn AE to use it. I think Color's interface will scare off a lot of people, but then, it's made for Colourists, not standard users. A bit like the way Motion is fun and really cool to use, but not as scopey as AE.

Uh, that's scopey, as in 'has more scope', not 'has more videoscopes' lol.

July 18, 2007 07:10PM
Actually, that's one of the main reasons I like AE so much...it's NOT easy to use & requires skill to manipulate (which validates my rate card) winking smiley

Joey

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics