Apple Color certification....

Posted by Ewoo 
Apple Color certification....
October 15, 2007 07:51PM
Just wondering if anyone here has done Color 101 or Color Train the Trainer and if these courses are worthwhile. Do you think there is work for Apple Certified Color Trainers in LA? Anyone know what that kind of work pays by any chance? Also, what kind of background / qualifications would you need to have to get the Training certification?

Thanks

EW
Re: Apple Color certification....
October 17, 2007 12:28PM
I really doubt any certification alone will get you a job.
Its not like a law degree.
I have not even shown my University degrees to a single employer yet.

All that matters is your reel.

If you are taking the course to learn I would recommend it however, although the only way to get good enough to charge a lot of money is to gain experience over time.

Johan Polhem
Motion Graphics
www.johanpolhem.com
Re: Apple Color certification....
November 17, 2007 05:14PM
hello, ewoo smiling smiley

the end user Color exam isn't out yet. a person has to be accepted into the Color T3 by Apple. I would recommend trying to get accepted into the Color T3 the caliber of trainers in them is typically very high as in those in the industry and the instructors are also excellent. I always leave those classes knowing a lot more, also sometimes some of the instructors do work hand in hand with engineers at Apple and get insight into the application you would never receive anywhere else.

Color is a pro application where the workflow needs to be strictly adhered to to avoid the pitfalls.

amor y paz,
victor smiling smiley
[www.victorfoto.com]
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics