COLOR - is it a bug?

Posted by Katrin1980 
COLOR - is it a bug?
September 09, 2008 09:55AM
hey, I'm currently getting familiar with Color and I have some problems here. I just openend a project I worked on a couple of days ago and it doesn't show my grades anymore...I mean they're still there but the image (which is shown on my second monitor) doesn't upgrade. I tried reconnecting the media, enabling and disabling the secondaries. the only thing that helped was quitting the program and restarting it. but then when I tried to move on it did the same thing again: no upgrading of the final image! not even the waveforms are responding! nothing! sad smiley any ideas?
Re: COLOR - is it a bug?
September 09, 2008 09:59AM
Try hitting control-G (I think is the keystroke; it's also available under one of the menus). That's the global hotkey for disabling grading entirely, used for toggling a before-after. If you turn that off without realizing it, it'll look like Color isn't actually doing anything at all.

September 09, 2008 10:04AM
I know that keystroke and already tried it. it's not doing anything right now. strangely enough it only SHOWS the grades when I hit the disabling button...BUT it doesn't upgrade any changes whether I have the button on or off.
I'll restart the program
September 09, 2008 10:05AM
Hmm. I haven't seen that one before. Have you tried trashing Color's prefs?

September 09, 2008 10:12AM
yeah, I just did that, rebooted and restarted...now it's ok. strange...
thanks for your help!
December 12, 2008 03:34PM
Where do you trash the color prefs from?
December 17, 2008 03:03PM
~user/Library/Preferences/Color (folder)/Preferences.prf
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics