Rooms associated to a single clip

Posted by J.Corbett 
Rooms associated to a single clip
February 20, 2009 01:05PM
In the render Q and the Primary out. How can i see what corrections and grades have been associated to clip? ( how many 2nds or if there is a look applied )

I.E.

in fcp if you click on the filters tab you can see such things as which filters you have applied and the order in which they were applied.

How do i discern this in the rooms mentioned above?

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
Re: Rooms associated to a single clip
February 20, 2009 04:10PM
In the middle of the Color timeline there is a little "handle" you can grab to expand/shrink the timeline tracks. If you expand it out you can see each room that has been applied to a clip for the selected grade. I don't think the Geometry room shows up though.

-A
February 20, 2009 10:20PM
Thanks.

I hate to go a little left / OT on the topic but,

is it that the clips coming back from Color the reason you cant ad trans is because its new media and has no handles at the clip edit points. TURE or FALSE

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
February 20, 2009 11:09PM
Yes. But you can add handles in Color in the Setup Room under the Project Settings tab. You just need to specify the handle length *before* you add clips to the Render Que.
March 02, 2009 01:08PM
The geometry room shows up as well with keyframes
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics