Keyboard combo for Middle click

Posted by J.Corbett 
Keyboard combo for Middle click
February 22, 2009 08:20PM
Is there a keyboard combo that will create a middle click with a 2 button mouse? (mouse is a Logitech MX Revolution - I am also using Steer Mouse to control it.)

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
Re: Keyboard combo for Middle click > Steer Mouse SOLUTION <
February 26, 2009 08:42AM
I am using an mx revolution as my mouse. It is by default a 2 button and its being controlled by steer mouse.

Just above the scroll wheel there is a button that does the same as cmd+TAB. ( shows all open apps)

in steer mouse you can set up a profile by clicking on the drop down located at the top-right of the Steer Mouse GUI/window. The drop menu says ' Default"

then click add > choose applications > choose Color

if you hover your mouse over the mouse picture and click the button you want to use as default it will highlight in the button menu. I used button 6.

in the first drop menu choose click action. In the second drop menu choose middle click and a modifier. i used control as my modifier.

then open color or shake and you have your middle click.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics