Black Frames

Posted by Eric Rogers 
Black Frames
June 02, 2010 01:32PM
I'm having trouble with rendered video from Color showing up with two black frames at the end of some of the shots. They don't show up when I play the video in Quicktime so it's like it's delivering the video back to Final Cut at a slightly increased frame rate. Any suggestions?

Mac Book Pro - 10.6.3
2.8 Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
FCP 7.02
Color 1.5.2
Re: Black Frames
June 05, 2010 01:10PM
Any speed ramps? Variable speed changes? Different frame rates?

Color likes everything to be of the same codec, and frame rate, and also no speed ramps.

www.strypesinpost.com
August 07, 2010 12:12AM
HI,
So hows the frame looks like when its black?
Is it cool?clean to make glance?

buy guild wars 2 gold
November 22, 2010 01:57PM
Same problem here. No speed ramps or frame rate changes. Occurs to footage on higher tracks (eg: b-roll I have on top of the interviews). Like Eric said - last two frames are black on random clips. Fairly annoying.
November 23, 2010 08:55AM
I thought I had responded to the questions above back in June but I don't see my response. Logan, what I found was that if I put them in their own sequence then sent them to Color, I didn't have the problem anymore. If all else fails, see if the fit to fill function in FCP fixes it.

I had this problem once before but the frames were in the middle of the shot. In that instance, I found turning off my screen saver fixed it. Apparently every time the screen saver kicked in it was creating black frames.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics