compressor dying on me

Posted by ALeone86 
compressor dying on me
July 01, 2009 09:07PM
here's whats going on
>i first made an SCQT of a project ive recently finished
>Then i opened compressor and brought the SCQT into the batch
>NTSC DV to .mov with H.264 compression(for youtube and following the guidelines from this site)
>as soon as i press submit compressor quits unexpectedly

powerbook g4, 1GB memory, 1.67 GHz Power Pc G4 processor, Final Cut Pro 5.1.4, Compressor 2.0.1

also ive tried compressing to mpeg4 and i get the same result as soon as i press submit it quits unexpectedly
Re: compressor dying on me
July 01, 2009 09:48PM
thanks for moving this i was unaware of this section of LAFCPUG
July 01, 2009 10:24PM
Its a new forum for the LAFCPUG because we get so many Compression/Conversion questions

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
July 01, 2009 10:30PM
Try Compressor Repair from Digital Rebellion

[www.digitalrebellion.com]

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
July 01, 2009 10:38PM
yeah its saying i need to re-intstall compressor/qmaster thanks ill give it a shot and there definitely needs to be a link to this forum on the main forum page since i couldn't figure out how to get here without clicking on my moved thread
July 01, 2009 10:43PM

there definitely needs to be a link to this forum on the main forum page since i couldn't figure out how to get here without clicking on my moved thread

Look at the main page of the forums...

[www.lafcpug.org]

I think you mistake Café LA as the main page - that is just the FCP section. Read the description of each forum in the list I can't think that it could be anymore clear.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics