Trouble with Audio and QT export

Posted by djfryer 
Trouble with Audio and QT export
February 14, 2010 05:32PM
When I export my entire timeline to Quicktime (it's a 16-minute video), in random places, the audio jumps really high just for a second, and then comes back down. Any ideas as to what might be causing this?

When I listen to each track separately in the timeline, each track sounds fine, levels are consistent both to my ears and according to the Audio Mix tool.

When I listen to all the tracks together in the timeline, everything still sounds fine, and still peaks at around -12 consistently. When I export just the couple of seconds when the audio jumps around, those few secs sound fine in the short QT. But when I export the entire timeline, I keep getting one place where the audio gets spikes.

Thanks for any suggestions about how to fix this.

Deborah
Re: Trouble with Audio and QT export
February 14, 2010 05:38PM
I might associate this with corrupt audio render files. A couple of things to try:

- Turn off all audio tracks (either with Clip Enable/Disable or track on/off buttons), then turn them back on and re-render.
- Use Render Manager to ditch all render files, re-render.
- Export the audio only as a full-quality AIFF or WAV file. Make a new timeline, sync up the image with the new WAV/AIFF, and re-export from there.

www.derekmok.com
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics