Undo List

Posted by rjd 
rjd
Undo List
February 02, 2009 11:09AM
This may have already been requested. I haven't read all 16 pages yet. And I am still using version 5.0.4 smiling smiley

But what about a descriptive "undo?" Sometimes when I use a keyboard shortcut I may have hit more keys than I meant to. If the "undo" tells me what my last action was, then I would know if I really need to undo it or not.

Robert Faust
Faust Productions

Power Mac G5 10.4.9
Machine Model: PowerMac 7,3
2 CPU - 2.7 GHz
L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB
Memory 6.5 GB
Bus Speed: 1.35 GHz
Scratch Drive: 1TB
FCP 5.0.4
DVD SP 4.0.3
Re: Undo List
February 02, 2009 12:34PM
Yep a "history" of undo states ala Photoshop was requested a while back - I would like to see a non-linear history/undo too!

For instant answers to more than one hundred common FCP questions, check out the LAFCPUG FAQ Wiki here : [www.lafcpug.org]
February 02, 2009 01:05PM
> I would like to see a non-linear history/undo too

I thought of the same thing. It's a little more complicated in our case -- how to undo just Step 1/3-Way Color Correct and Step 4/Roll Edit, without touching Step 2/Opacity and Step 3/Speed Change? -- but it'd be nice to have that option on top of just the regular old undo/redos.

www.derekmok.com
August 20, 2009 03:33PM
Ben King Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yep a "history" of undo states ala Photoshop was
> requested a while back - I would like to see a
> non-linear history/undo too!

Another bump of this feature request - UNDO HISTORY LIST Please!!! I'd settle just for a list of the last undo action if a whole history list is too hard to code/fix.

Chi-Ho Lee
Film & Television Editor
Apple Certified Final Cut Pro Instructor
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics