Ideas for Color, Soundtrack Pro, & Motion

Posted by J.Corbett 
Ideas for Color, Soundtrack Pro, & Motion
May 04, 2009 01:47PM
FIX COLOR

Sometime color renders from markers set in the browser clip. Meaning, on the fcp tl there is a 3sec clip. When it is sent to color color analyzes from mark to mark. If the marks are outlining a 2min clip and you use 3secs from the middle of that clip color analyzes more than just your 3secs.
Sometimes it analyzes the full real also. this has happened like 4 times in 30 or so uses.

Also, the world is moving to hd only. This means that baking is pigging out on hard drive space and efficiency.
Let just say Apple cant do anything about drive savers then......
When i choose 'send to' fcp or color automatically looks for stills, keyframe'd clips, text gens, .motn, livetype, .psd ...ect, and bake them for us as a QTSC or a codec of our choosing.

You could even teach Compressor to be the go between and call the option 'Convert for Color'

or go completely nuts and make color understand the file types anyway.

FIX SOUNDTRACK

I dont want to wait 15 - 30mins to get an iffy wave form that might sometimes disappears when moving from tab to tab.

Motion

Fix the the keyframe bug in the stroke inspector. It could be in the stroke itself.
When you create a stroke w/o write on checked and attempt to keyframe the write on and write of you can only do one or the other not both.

I wish Motion had shadows as a switchable option.
I wish i could toggle or choose to have a new object created in front of the camera relative to the cameras frame rather than relative to the 0,0,0 of the 3d space.

It would be completely 'off the chain' to have extrusion with vertices bevel and image mapping.

Absolutely out of this would, if it added image mask for created lights where we could apple animated smoke or text in the lights beam or spread.

A practically paranormal occurrence if i could create a stroke in 3d space relative to the objects i see while a particle emitter was attached to the stroke. AND THEN...... have a particle behavior that make the particle react to the physics in the stroke ( spead, angle, axis ).

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics