Error -1 what does it mean?

Posted by obben 
Error -1 what does it mean?
May 30, 2013 02:06AM
Hi,
I have tried to export a master file from fcpx 10.08 but I get this error message: The operation could not be completed because an error occurred when creating frame 9351 (error -1).

I found the clip (a still) containing that frame and deleted it, tried to export again – with the same error message, frame number and all exactly the same!

I tried to export to other formats – same result. I tried to copy the whole video to a new timeline (ProRes 422) because all video was filmed by a Samsung phone, but I still got the same result.

Can anybody give a hint here? And where can I find a list of all error codes and their meaning?
Regards, Bjorn, Sweden
Re: Error -1 what does it mean?
May 30, 2013 10:13AM
Error -1 can often be caused by corrupt render files, so try trashing them and exporting again.

We've built up an error message database that is available in our Crash Analyzer and EditCodes tools. You can find a list of currently supported error messages here:
[www.digitalrebellion.com]

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metadata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...
May 30, 2013 02:12PM
Thanks I will try trashing.
Bjorn
May 31, 2013 03:26AM
BUT it didn't work. The export was interrupted at exactly the same frame as before. I don't like to give up, but perhaps now is the time for that?
Regards, Björn
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics