FCP X FAQ

Posted by Jude Cotter 
FCP X FAQ
June 23, 2011 09:06AM
OK. I'm going to add this sticky so we can keep track of the top things that people ask right at the top of the forum for people in a hurry.

First one seems to be

Q : Can I have FCP 7 and FCP X on the same system?

A : Yes. FCP 7 is automatically put into a folder called Final Cut Studio in your apps folder, but you can still cut with both on the same machine. In fact, if you're on a network with your other computers, you now have two different FCPs, so you can run both at once on different machines.

Re: FCP X FAQ
June 23, 2011 11:18AM
Lots of questions answered here:
[www.digitalrebellion.com]

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metadata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...
June 23, 2011 12:30PM
Nice one, Jon. I'll be looking into it tonight.

www.strypesinpost.com
July 05, 2011 09:03PM
What is the current build number for FCPX version 10.0?

------------------------
Dean

"When I see you floating down the gutter I'll give you a bottle of wine."
Captain Beefheart, Trout Mask Replica.
July 05, 2011 09:12PM
All of the crash logs I've received have the build number 179114.

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metadata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...
February 15, 2012 10:15PM
Jon you may need to update the FAQ as some things have changed since originally posted.

------------------------
Dean

"When I see you floating down the gutter I'll give you a bottle of wine."
Captain Beefheart, Trout Mask Replica.
February 26, 2012 03:46PM
I had some free time today so I modified the FAQ to be up-to-date with FCPX 10.0.3:
[www.digitalrebellion.com]

My software:
More tools...
February 26, 2012 03:54PM
Thanks Jon

Michael Horton
-------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics