How cool is Apple Without the creative industry?

Posted by ray2011 
June 25, 2011 07:47PM

FCP X is' the new kid "and pushes the existing FCP studio from the market. There is much criticism to the brand. How is that for marketing?

Apple is cool, because Apple has embraced the creative industries and its entire imago is built on creativity. The switch to OSX was accompanied by clips and websites that showed the culture of musicians, graphic designers, filmmakers, photographers, designers and editors, "cool dudes" who chose Apple as a hardware and software provider.

Apple was as famous, cool, creative, young and innovative as the dudes in the clips. An imago that makes Apple money. Even a lot of goodwill and free airplay, because those media people and programmers use Apple too.

But what if the creative industry, is no longer happy with Apple and its decisions on hard- and software development? What if fashion designers and filmmakers no longer can work properly with the Apple software? Software that can not fulfill their needs? What kind of movies and websites can Apple use, and what does that mean for their brand? "The real guys and girls do not use it, but for you it's super cool? "

Apple must be careful that they do not lose the goodwill of the creatives. Because that will eventually cost much more than a program like FCP X thereby can bring them.

(I work with FCP, started in the grey days with U-matic, and BVU. Once ... I invested in Media 100, worked on Avid, Lightworks, and Premiere. English is not my native language.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics