Briefing for professionals in London by Apple

Posted by Alex4D 
Michael, I Enjoyed the London Supermeet (my first 'Meet'), thanks for coming over.

That Sun you saw on the plane was actually a Gobo Projection from the New 100,000,000Kw Dedolight

Graeme
Re: Briefing for professionals in London by Apple - UPDATED with Apple clarifications
July 08, 2011 12:50PM
That was my first thought too Graeme but I asked a passenger who was from London what he thought and he said it was the Sun. Course he was drinking.

Michael Horton
-------------------
The Sun has an entirely different meaning to most Londoners.
Anonymous User
Re: Briefing for professionals in London by Apple
July 10, 2011 03:50PM
actually, there are, at least, three. there's the well known california one, another,
i believe, in florida, and i have a picture of myself and friends standing by a
'hollywood sign' in rural ireland.

BabaG
I am right now high on C++ code. Tens of thousands of lines of code had to be evaluated, changed, fixed, adapted and reprogrammed. The last 2 weeks I was working like hell on my plugins to make them work with FCP X and Motion 5. The result: All of my FxPlug plugins and Quartz Composer based plugins are now working fully with Motion 5 and almost all of the with FCP X. There are a few that I cant get to work with FCP X, because of FCP X's dramatic limitation, like it does not have any (FxPlug) plugin interface at all. And so I have to implement my plugins through Motion temples into FCP X.

I still have to wrap up the packages and put them on the website. I think I'll get this done within the next 2 days.

--
Christoph Vonrhein
[www.chv-plugins.com]
Re: Briefing for professionals in London by Apple - UPDATED with Apple clarifications
July 10, 2011 04:05PM
>The Sun has an entirely different meaning to most Londoners.

Just like The Star in Malaysia.

www.strypesinpost.com
July 10, 2011 04:13PM
excellent Christoph. Looking forward!

Michael Horton
-------------------
Look:

CHV Particles Heaven FX on Motion 5

:-)

--
Christoph Vonrhein
[www.chv-plugins.com]
July 10, 2011 04:59PM
I'm gonna say the image looks weird outside of the US. It looks fine on my iPhone (only after I go to the link, but on my Mac viewing the page with Safari, it says something about an unregistered domain.

www.strypesinpost.com
July 10, 2011 05:22PM
I've re-uploaded the image to another (this time my) server. It should work better now.

--
Christoph Vonrhein
[www.chv-plugins.com]
July 10, 2011 05:29PM
big huge images dont play well with this forum software. Try to keep it under 800PX wide

Michael Horton
-------------------
Rescaled to 800px wide. :-)

--
Christoph Vonrhein
[www.chv-plugins.com]
July 10, 2011 07:57PM
Nice! Does it require an installation of Motion or can you use it without Motion installed?

www.strypesinpost.com
July 10, 2011 08:10PM
The new plugins work without Motion 5.

But I still recommend to also buy Motion 5. It's just $49 and it has a fully functional FxPlug 2.0 interface. FCP X does not have a plugins interface whatsoever and completely relies on Motion template files. This has a variety of disadvantages, because not all functions of the FxPlug interface can be published in a Motion template.

--
Christoph Vonrhein
[www.chv-plugins.com]
Congratulations Christoph, sterling work!
did Michelle help you? winking smiley

I assume your repair collection (one of my fav's) is one of the problematic ones?

I managed to make up a 8point garbage matt for FCPX a couple of weeks ago in motion- (16 point and more to follow)

Graeme
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics