Beta release: Matrox 3.0.1 for FCP X 10.0.3 and Compressor

Posted by Russ Blaise 
Beta release: Matrox 3.0.1 for FCP X 10.0.3 and Compressor
February 16, 2012 03:27PM
Matrox is pleased to provide a preview release of Matrox MXO2/Mojito MAX 3.0.1 for use with Apple FCP X 10.0.3 and Compressor software on Mac OS.

This beta release provides professional monitoring capabilities while editing with Apple Final Cut Pro X and encoding video in Apple Compressor using the Matrox MAX H.264 codec.

http://forum.matrox.com/mxo/viewtopic.php?t=7564
Re: Beta release: Matrox 3.0.1 for FCP X 10.0.3 and Compressor
February 17, 2012 11:26AM
I just tested the new driver out, and it worked perfectly. Who'd a thunk! I use the Matrox Mini. I hooked up a Sony 40" HDTV. Great picture! What I found really really interesting is that footage looks the same on my computer monitor (The viewer in FCPX) as it does on the HDTV. I never did any color calibration yet. Also when scrubbing/playing "small filmstrips views", and scrubbing/playing the footage in the "Project Library", you can view it on your HDTV... Nice!

Be sure to follow the steps in the Matrox driver documentation when setting up... Happy Broadcast Monitoring!
February 20, 2012 04:03AM
Censored
March 16, 2012 05:41PM
Has any progress or update been made since the initial release of the Matrox beta?
Steve

steve-sharksdelight
February 03, 2014 04:10AM
Cant seem to find the download link do you know if it's been taken down

cheers

Derek
February 03, 2014 01:44PM
<Cant seem to find the download link do you know if it's been taken down >

I think you are looking for this: http://www.matrox.com/video/en/support/downloads/
February 04, 2014 09:33AM
I have to post again the link for drivers that I posted yesterday before it vanished mysteriously

Matrox Drivers

Still time to return the box maybe. Matrox is not serious about drivers updating.
February 04, 2014 02:38PM
I really does seem that Matrox has dropped the ball when it comes to any drivers for the Maverick OS. I will say good riddance to Matrox when it is time for me to move to an all Thunderbolt/USB3 Mac. I'm not going to buy that $350.00 Matrox Dock so I can still use the Matrox MX02 Mini, that might not be able to use anyway because they are so slow in releasing a driver for Maverick. Black Magic Design has some pretty good alternatives. And they always seem to keep on top of their driver updates.

I wonder what I can get ($$) for a used Matrox MX02 Mini?
February 05, 2014 09:57AM
It seems they are "testing" by now Mavericks & FCP 10.1 drivers.

anyway... Matrox : never again
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics