Single green frame in RGB JPEG with dissolve?

Posted by qeditor 
Single green frame in RGB JPEG with dissolve?
January 31, 2013 11:45AM
I am getting a random green frame that occurs in a dissolve on a RGB JPEG (about 1.3 MB in size) over imported XDCAM footage. I have remade the JPEG (which is a simple brown color) but it still occurs. It isn't on the original imported file and only appear when I use a cross dissolve. Has anyone else seen this? The solution seems to be to remove the dissolve and trim the JPEG, then reapply the dissolve.

8 core 2011 Mac Pro
OS 10.7.5
Re: Single green frame in RGB JPEG with dissolve?
January 31, 2013 12:36PM
Are you using any third-party effects on either of the clips? Purple and green frames with third-party plugins is a known issue in 10.0.6+.

My software:
Pro Maintenance Tools - Tools to keep Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro running smoothly and fix problems when they arise
Pro Media Tools - Edit QuickTime chapters and metadata, detect gamma shifts, edit markers, watch renders and more
More tools...
January 31, 2013 08:48PM
No - the JPEG is the same size as the seq (1080p) at 72 dpi and a solid color brown. The cross dissolve is the FCP X dissolve (Command>T)
January 31, 2013 08:53PM
Checked the colour profile and image mode of the JPEG yet? A simple resave in Photoshop could fix it.

www.derekmok.com
February 01, 2013 05:20PM
I'll try that thx Derek
February 04, 2013 06:29PM
Still there
February 05, 2013 07:07AM
Why not use a generator to create the brown frame rather than use a jpg. At least that will get the job done. Have you deleted render files?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics