"GarageBand X - How it Works" (the first manual finally available)

Posted by Edgar_Rothermich 
"GarageBand X - How it Works" (the first manual finally available)
March 24, 2014 01:36AM
If you used GarageBand to create your own soundtracks for your video production but don’t know how to use the new version GarageBand X - here is what you might have waited for: "GarageBand X - How it Works"

I just finished my latest book in the bestselling “Graphically Enhanced Manuals” series. It is the first (and so far, only) comprehensive manual for GarageBand X. It even includes the changes for GarageBand v10.0.2 that Apple released three days ago (even with the changes Apple doesn’t mention in its release notes).
The manual is available now as a pdf download and as a printed book on Amazon (the iBook version might take 6 to 8 weeks due to the conversion/formatting and Apple’s long approval process).
Check out the book on my website.

[DingDingMusic.com]

My website has a couple of screenshots but the “Look Inside” feature should be available on Amazon soon where you can browse through the whole book.

Thanks for checking it out, hope you like it

Edgar Rothermich

Edgar Rothermich
(MacPro 8core, 16GM RAM, Fireface800, Euphonix MC Control, Logic Pro, FCPx)
www.DingDingMusic.com
Re: "GarageBand X - How it Works" (the first manual finally available)
March 24, 2014 01:39AM
Nice! Thanks Edgar

Michael Horton
-------------------
March 31, 2014 05:04PM
The book is on sales at the moment on Amazon with 35% off
Also, the “Look Inside” feature is now activated so you can browse throughout the book to get a better idea about the content.

http://amzn.to/1jRrdBC

Edgar Rothermich
www.DingDingMusic.com
May 21, 2014 10:38PM
The interactive multi-touch iBook version of my book "GarageBand X - How it Works” went online today at Apple’s iBook Store.
Same content as the pdf or printed book version but with a 300+ word graphically enhanced glossary that is linked throughout the book for a true interactive learning experience.
You can download a free Sample book of this enhanced iBook on the iBook Store to check it out this amazing format.

[itunes.apple.com]

Enjoy

Edgar Rothermich
www.DingDingMusic.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics