New Book: "Logic Pro X - The Details"

Posted by Edgar_Rothermich 
New Book: "Logic Pro X - The Details"
January 12, 2015 01:35PM
If you are using Logic Pro X with your Final Cut Pro X app, then you might have a look at my brand new book: "Logic Pro X - The Details" that I released in my best-selling "Graphically Enhanced Manuals" (GEM) series. I cover the topics of Working to Picture, Synchronization, Surround Sound, and a step by step instruction how to use "Final Cut Pro XML" to exchange Projects between LPX and FCPx.

[DingDingMusic.com]

This is the follow-up book to "Logic Pro X - How it Works" with 660 new pages (letter size) It is the first time that even beginners and intermediate Logic users can explore and learn the more advanced features in Logic due to that easy to understand, visual approach of this manual. If you are not familiar with my unique style of writing manuals, check out the screenshots for that book on my website:
[DingDingMusic.com]

PS: I will finally start working on the update for my FCPx books, which will be available to existing customers who bought the pdf or iBooks version.

Thanks for your interest

Edgar Rothermich
(MacPro 8core, 16GM RAM, Fireface800, Euphonix MC Control, Logic Pro, FCPx)
www.DingDingMusic.com
Re: New Book: "Logic Pro X - The Details"
May 23, 2015 05:21AM
Yes this book is good but i did not get the book till this time.I read the brief description about this book from the best essay writing service .After reading the description i serached many sites for the book but i did not get the book.If you have any links related to this book please share for me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics