Updating to 10.1.4? I can't seem to find any info online... need to read/use MXF's
March 05, 2015 04:54PM
Updating to 10.1.4? I can't seem to find any info online... need to read/use MXF's

Longtime FCP7 & Avid before that ... I have FCPX 10.0.6, but didn't bother with it much due to friends' horror stories & whatnot...

Now I'm getting more requests to cut in MXF file, so I was psyched to learn that 10.1.4 addressed native cutting in MXFs.

But short of buying an entirely new edition of FCPX, I haven't seen any links to update from 10.0.4. I see that there were earlier upgrades, but not to 10.1.4.

I also found that any 3rd party apps/ MXF fixes bailed upon Apple's unveiling FCPX 10.1.4.

Links? Ideas? Thanks!
Re: Updating to 10.1.4? I can't seem to find any info online... need to read/use MXF's
March 05, 2015 05:28PM
I assume you have purchased FCPX? If so just go the the App Store and download 10.1.4. Its under Purchases. It will replace your version 10.0.6

Michael Horton
-------------------
Re: Updating to 10.1.4? I can't seem to find any info online... need to read/use MXF's
March 06, 2015 11:52AM
Cool - I wasn't getting that - for some reason it looked to me like I had to buy it all over again smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics