Actor Need Work!

Posted by Ruben 
Actor Need Work!
July 03, 2001 05:42PM
<HTML>Hey Guys,

I'm an actor here in Los Angeles as well as a LAFCPUG member and I am currently working on a reel for myself. I would be willing to work for something to eat and a copy. I would also benefit form the behind the scenes as well and of course you would have someting to shoot. I Know there are other people out there who feel the same. When it comes down to my little short to be made I would love to work with LAFCPUG members. I haven't go discoverd yet. So I am humbaly asking for help. Feel free to give me a call! (310)739-9296 or send me an e-mail.</HTML>
Re: Actor Need Work!
July 20, 2001 02:30PM
<HTML>Yeah,
We may need some people in the next few weeks and also, definitely in the near future. We are currently shooting a couple of projects now. One is a short (being shot on DV), which production began last weekend. The other project will be a music video, so we will need some 'actual talent' and extras. All locations are in the L.A. and S.F. Valley areas. As of now, these projects are no pay, but will receive a meal a day, copy, credit, and experience working with a burgeoning cast & crew. This is just a beginning, so let me know if you (or anybody else) is interested in being part of the 'pool'. <We also need females, too.>

-rich
EastWord Motion
for info (909) 870-8651</HTML>
Re: Actor Need Work!
August 04, 2001 02:50AM
<HTML>Hi: can you use another videographer in your next project? let me know.
Thanks</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics