FCP users in NYC?

Posted by Philip Ohler 
FCP users in NYC?
August 01, 2001 01:00AM
<HTML>Expanding an LA based advertising agency into NYC and need to know if there are experienced FCP users. Looking for editors with a background in promos. Are there many of you back there? Please let me know via email. We need to decide on FCP or AVID shortly and it would kill me to pay the extra cash for an AVID system.

Does anyone in the LAFCPUG have any resources for finding NYC based FCP editors?</HTML>
<HTML>Hello !

I'm FCP editor in detroit i been working FCP for a year and if you need me e-mail me at jdegraffenfreid@ameritech.net</HTML>
Re: FCP users in NYC?
October 01, 2001 10:56AM
<HTML>I am a freelance FCP editor based in New York. I realize this message was posted a little over a month ago, so if you are still looking for an editor, e-mail me back at pkliesch@yahoo.com.</HTML>
October 04, 2001 12:48PM
<HTML>If you're looking for an Avid editor in NYC give me a call. (212) 675-8774.

You can check out my resume online

[resumes.yahoo.com];
November 05, 2001 01:34PM
<HTML>I'm an Avid, FCP, and Edit* by Discreet editor. I'm experienced with commercials, promos, docs, music videos and short films. If you're still looking for editors, please email me.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics