Camera operator- Editor - is pay

Posted by Scott Gurney 
<HTML>New pilot for the Outdoor Channel seeks cameraman for a 2 week shoot in Idaho and Montana from Sept 5th - 20th. Must not fear the wilderness. No anti hunters please. You will be filming hunting and fishing trips with beautiful girls. No fear of flying in small planes as well. Flight fishing trip 17th - 19th. pays 200.00 for the trip + meals, travel and copy.
We are filming super models fishing. Deirdre Delaney and Michelle Baney. Not a bad gig...

Also need editor for intro and exit of show and for directors cut. Have very famous music group doing music intro. Great opportunity. pays 500.00 (probably 4 days) for intro and 400.00 for directors cut. (3 days) Must be great with after effects and cool titling.

We have all the equiptment... Shooting on vx2000's.</HTML>
<HTML>
Sounds like a fun project. I'm an Alaskan photographer/editor who produces video for the #1 station in the state. I have won an award for best breaking news photography. I grew up a hunter, fisherman, and trapper in a small island in Alaska. I've flown numerous times in tiny bush planes for shoots, and have shot wildlife footage in Glacier Bay, and the Inside Passage. In short I feel I would be a pretty good fit with your project. If you have any questions feel free to email or call me

email: Gabestrong@hotmail.com
(907) 790-9314
(907) 463-5888</HTML>
<HTML>hello, my name is brett johnson I am a video camera operator mostly for the skateboard industry! I have excilent experiance! please let me know if any other film shoots are coming up in the near future.
please call me any time at: 760-586-5933 cell or at
858-523-9638 home.
thank you.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics