FCP intern available in LA area

Posted by J.B. 
FCP intern available in LA area
August 26, 2001 02:29PM
<HTML>I am interested in providing low-pay help or free internship services to a reputable editing company in the LA area that is using Final Cut Pro. I'm older than most interns in that I have worked several years, and have an MBA from UCLA with a focus towards entertainment. That means I could also help out in the business aspects of the company.

As a result of having worked several years (in other industries), I have the financial resources to live primarily off savings for awhile. Hopefully my work would lead to a paying job within your company or another. With my previous work experience comes a maturity level and insight that ensures you would be getting someone who is very responsible and dependable.

Since I'm offering my services at a very low price (or free), I ask that whoever I work for be very cool, be a great mentor, and offer me the opportunity to learn a ton that could lead to advanced opportunities.

I have a dual processor G4 with FCP 2.0, and an RTMac Matrox card, so I can dedicate my equipment to the cause.

If you're reading this and don't have a position available, please let me know if you know someone who does, or feel free to offer any private advice via email.

Sincerely,
JB</HTML>
Re: FCP intern available in LA area
September 13, 2001 11:01PM
<HTML>HI, PLEASE CALL ME AT 323 660 5409

THANKS.. JOSH</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics