Video editing needed

Posted by Richard Zvonar 
Video editing needed
September 07, 2001 01:55PM
<HTML>The Los Angeles chapter of American Composers Forum (a nonprofit membership organization for L.A. area composers) needs some VHS editing done ASAP for a grant proposal with a deadline of next Wednesday, 9/12. They need to compile excerpts from three source tapes onto one 8' tape to send with the proposal. The ACF-LA office is in Whittier and the person in charge lives in Glendale, so a facility in that region would be best.

Karl Montevirgen or Heidi Lesemann
Lacomposersforum@aol.com
(562) 464-6646</HTML>
Re: Video editing needed
September 07, 2001 02:15PM
<HTML>Give me a call and we can help you out. We're in Venice
Dave Poncia
Undertow
(310)497-8020</HTML>
September 09, 2001 11:19AM
<HTML>We are in Glendale/Tujunga area and we might be able to help you out, give me a call at 818-618-3822

Thanks

Harry Der-Grigorian
Digital 2-Pop Productions</HTML>
September 09, 2001 12:10PM
<HTML>Give us a call 323 962-9003 ask for Doug or Robert</HTML>
September 12, 2001 04:05PM
<HTML>Hi,
Could come to your office with equipement and work there, considering your time deadline. You could have more involvement in the process. If this isnt' of interest, than my office is in Marina Del Rey.

Thanks for the opportunity
Jeff</HTML>
October 07, 2001 06:58AM
<HTML>I am a young Iranian creative Editor who has been working with final cut pro for one and a half year..... I live in Tehran/Iran I would love to cooporate with ur company very soon.....</HTML>
January 10, 2002 02:38PM
<HTML>Hey Dave,
Happy New Year. Well the 4 segments are all shot and now I need someone or a company to help me put it together. If this edit group was instrumental in pilot's post production, they would win the rights to all the future work as well. Simply 4 (5) minute segments, cuts and a few tricks, a little voiceover, and a running narrative, the title work is already as well and just needs to put together. This could be a great thing and there could be mucho dinero for the right group. Call me@213-482-1365. I need to get this project finished. Xerro.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics