: creative, funny, sticks to deadlines, and fast. Our style
: is very much like MTV. If this sounds interesting, please
: email me at simplefilms@earthlink.net . Thanks.</HTML>
Re: looking for creative, fast editor
September 21, 2001 07:47PM
<HTML>Where are you located?</HTML>
September 25, 2001 07:37PM
<HTML>Hi, Im the man you are looking for. I Work in advertising by Day and adult video by night. I have 4 years experience in the adult world and know the in-and-outs, no pun intended. I have many successful lines under my belt, they include. Chloes "welcum to Chloeville line"(Gonzo).
JOhn Stagliano and Tristan Taorminos Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex and countless bondage titles.</HTML>
jet
October 02, 2001 11:52PM
<HTML>I use to work for METRO. Lets talk</HTML>
EDITOR
October 04, 2001 04:24PM
<HTML>You did not say the location of this job. I'm in the San Fancisco Bay Area. I have been editing for 9 years, If you are still looking for people send me an e-mail and I will send you my reel.</HTML>
Re: EDITOR
October 06, 2001 02:44PM
<HTML>
I'm a Killer FCP editor. Creative and funny.....I've been editing for on FCP for 3 years and did on line stuff before that. I've done music videos, tour videos and loads of shorts...although I've never done an adult video I'm always up for a new experience.......Email if your interested....... Louis</HTML>
October 07, 2001 06:57AM
<HTML>I am a young Iranian creative Editor who has been working with final cut pro for one and a half year..... I live in Tehran/Iran I would love to cooporate with ur company very soon.....</HTML>
mj
October 08, 2001 11:57PM
<HTML>Not only am I currently a freelance editor with the country's largest adult entertainment group, I'm also a videographer, producer, writer, director. Award winning.... Avid, Avid Express, Symphony Fast Silver/Purple, 3D graphics..and more... Send an email with details. I'll give you a call.</HTML>
October 09, 2001 02:43AM
<HTML>hi I am an Iranian Girl who lives in Iran. I have gaduated from the Art university of Tehran I have been working with FCP for one and a half year..I have done different experiences with FCP such as short video clips, long documentaries.and advertisements..... I have done a lot of Iran khodro's industrial group ( largest car company in Iran) movies such as films and video clips about Peugeot 206...</HTML>
October 09, 2001 02:44AM
<HTML>hi I am an Iranian Girl who lives in Iran. I have gaduated from the Art university of Tehran I have been working with FCP for one and a half year..I have done different experiences with FCP such as short video clips, long documentaries.and advertisements..... I have done a lot of Iran khodro's industrial group ( largest car company in Iran) movies such as films and video clips about Peugeot 206... I am willing to learn a lot and do a lot of experiences....</HTML>
January 10, 2002 02:49PM
<HTML>Aer you ever looking for a DP with a full package? Xerro Ryan
213-482-1365.</HTML>
January 10, 2002 02:49PM
<HTML>Aer you ever looking for a DP with a full package? Xerro Ryan
213-482-1365.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics