Scripts wanted

Posted by Debbie Zipp 
Scripts wanted
October 11, 2001 02:58PM
<HTML>Please do not respond to this forum.

IN THE TRENCHES PRODUCTIONS, INC. is looking for well written mainstream feature scripts as well as quirky or edgy low budget independent type scripts. There must be at least one woman over the age of 40 in a predominate role.
We are also looking for scripts that fit one or more of the following criteria. Women must be the central figures in all of the following.
#1. Strong Issue Pictures: Must be a true story and contemporary.
#2. High Concept : An issue picture but does not need to be a true story.
#3. Be Your Own Hero: rags to riches or homeless to Harvard kind of story. Must be based on a true story.
#4. Guilty Pleasures: Pure escapism.
#5. Strong Issue Picture with a African American Woman and an African American Man in the lead roles.

YOU MAY SUBMIT YOUR SCRIPT(s) through your agent. If you do not have an agent please fill out the standard release form on the IN THE TRENCHES WEBSITE listed below. The release form gives us permission to read your script.

IN THE TRENCHES PRODUCTIONS, INC.
2920 NEBRASKA AVE.
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404
310 471-4090
[www.inthetrenchesprods.com]

Do NOT respond to this forum</HTML>
Re: Scripts wanted
April 24, 2002 07:53AM
<HTML>Dear friends,

I'm citizen of Georgia (one of the former republics of the former USSR). I have written a future film script (historical drama). In my country because of financial problems there is not a situation to film it. So I look for foreign film company (or companies) which will realise my script. If you have any interest please let me know.

Dr. Zviad Dolidze</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics