Looking for DP & PAs

Posted by mehran 
Looking for DP & PAs
November 06, 2001 12:35PM
<HTML>I'm gearing up for my next DV feature UNDERWIRE, a social satire/black comedy. I need a DP with experience in DV lighting ( I just don't want to do everything myself). I need 2 PAs for helping DP and me and the actors. The 2 PAs will also help with logistics, operating the mic boom, helping with the crane and helping with the food and overall organization. I regard good PAs as producers and not PAs. So if you have more to offer and want to beef up your resume and experience, I'll give you as much as you can handle, beyond the minimum PA duties. The shoot starts in the first or second week in Jan. 2002 for about 10 days (These are not full days, mostly 8-10 hours) We are trying to work and shoot around weekends like Thr.-Sunday or Friday-Monday. there is some pay but don't bank on retiring with this job. KEEP IN MIND it's a low-budget production and it's not a union shoot. Therefore, I want people who have done low-budget or "NO-BUDGET" productions before and they understand what it takes.

Email: mehran@sakyproductions.com
Thanks in advance</HTML>
Re: Looking for DP &amp; PAs
January 10, 2002 02:43PM
<HTML>Are you still looking for a DP?
Call me 213.482.1365.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics