Editor in LA needed to cut Trailer

Posted by Michael Horton 
<HTML>Do not respond to this forum. Respond to KatyWallin@earthlink.net

Mystic Art Pictures in LA is looking for a FCP Editor who can cut a 3-4 minute trailer of their Pilot/Mini Movie "Santiara".

"Santiara" Is a HD project shot on the new 24P Panavision Camera and currently being cut on a FCP/Cinewave workstation. Media will be down converted to DVCAM and editor can use his own FCP workstation. Editor must live in LA.

All materials have been donated for this project and Editor will receive no pay but WILL receive credit.

Editor should have skill in cutting trailers for TV and Motion Pictures.

About this project:
A group of award-winning filmmakers are launching a new and innovative genre starring Steve Sandalis, who has graced the covers of over 600 romance novels and is a household name to over 70 million romance fans worldwide. Sandalis brings his heroic character to life in this inspirational pilot that will be targeted for series in 2002.
SANTIARA was shot on high-definition digital format on the same camera George Lucas used in the next installment of Star Wars, the Sony 24P, developed by Sony and Panasonic.

About the producers:
SANTIARA is produced by Katy Wallin and Sandalis of MysticArt Pictures and written and directed by John Henry Richardson. The film is co-produced by Dan Riley and Peter Clark of Port Magee Pictures
Katy Wallin has become known for bringing very unique and diversified talent together to create innovative and artistic projects. In addition to SANTIARA, Katy produced Finders Fee, which captured the Best Film Award at the Seattle International Film Festival with her partner Jeff Probst, host of Survivor, starring the legendary James Earl Jones, Academy Award nominee Robert Forester and Erik Palladino of NBC?s ER. Finder?s Fee is in final negotiations for distribution.

All those interested in this project should contact Katy Wallin at KatyWallin@earthlink.net

Deadline for this trailer in Nov 12.

Do not respond to this forum. Respond only to KatyWallin@earthlink.net

Thanks</HTML>
<HTML>dear sir
i am a student of final year degree programme in mass communication
in jodhour rajasthan INDIA
i have a working experience on non linear editing platforms
like adobe premier ulead and owes a matrox non linear editing machine .
sir i have been working as free lancer for various companies and websites i also owes a digital camera hence can also perform the job of cameraman has worked on digital and bita formats.
thanking you
kapil bhardwaj</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics