I need a glidecam 4000/XL1

Posted by mehran 
I need a glidecam 4000/XL1
November 18, 2001 10:10PM
<HTML>I need to buy a used glidecam 4000 for XL!. if you have one, let me know.</HTML>
<HTML>Why not rent? Heck of a lot cheaper. Try Robert Shuster over at Hollywood Studio rental

3441 Cahuenga Boulevard West
Hollywood, CA 90068
323-876-8485</HTML>
<HTML>Hi Micheal

Hollywood Studio Rental place, do they have a website, because I will need a crane for a shoot very soon I like to check them up.

Thanks, see you at the LAFCPUG meeting next week.

Harry</HTML>
<HTML>[www.hollywoodstudiorentals.com]

There is nothing those guys dont have and if they dont have it they will get it.

You should just call them though. Their web site is not the best.

mike</HTML>
Re: I need a glidecam 4000/XL1
November 21, 2001 03:54PM
<HTML>I have a Glidecam Pro with a forearm brace that I've been thinking about selling. It was used for about 1 hour. The arm brace is not stained or anything. This is an older model. I used it with my XL1. I tried to use it in an off-road car in cramped quarters. It was the wrong apparatus for this application. It has the same capacity as the 4000; its counterbalance platform is a flat plate, not sculptured like the new ones. Everything else is the same. I paid considerably less than they list for now. I'll have to check my receipt to see what I can sell it for. I suspect it will be close to what you will have to pay to rent one. Hold off renting one til I can get back to you tonight with a price - OK. Thanks.</HTML>
Re: I need a glidecam 4000/XL1
November 24, 2001 01:05PM
<HTML>Hi,

The GlideCam I have is the 3000 Pro. It was purchased in 1998. Like I said earlier, I used it for less than an hour. It is made for the XL1 and includes the arm brace. I will sell it for $325 plus shipping. I also have a Citizen 3" X 2.25" LCD monitor for it. I will sell it for $125. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. You can email me at edduner@netscape.net. I'm from Utah. See Ya. Scott</HTML>
I need a glidecam 4000/XL1 too
February 27, 2002 11:07PM
<HTML>If anyone has another for sale, I'm looking for one too. Please contact me ASAP. Thanks.</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics